I got an MP3 audiobook download for Christmas.
The downloaded and unzipped files are named in this manner:
- 01 Prologue.mp3
- 02 Chapter 1 - Don't start yappin.mp3
- 03 Chapter 2 - Stack Exchangin your way to success.mp3
- 04 Chapter 3 - Don't eat that Unicorn meat and three other warnings.mp3
- 05 Epilogue.mp3
After syncing them to my iPhone and opening the music app I saw that they are displayed in alphabetical order by title:
- Don't eat that Unicorn meat and three other warnings.
- Don't start yappin'!
- Stack Exchangin' your way to success.
Listening in the order they're presented in while I'm driving is bizarre. Is there a way to sort audio by file name in the music app on iOS 5?