- 1 Macbook Pro for office use
- 1 Macbook Air for personal travel use
- 1 Mac Mini to run my home theater system
- 1 iMac that my wife and kids use
- 1 iPad v1 for the kids to play with
- 1 iPad v2 for myself
- 1 iPhone 3GS
I'm running into problems with iTunes telling me I've authorized too many devices. I have seen in some places people saying that I'm allowed to authorized up to 10 devices, 5 of which can be computers, but iTunes seems to be treating computers and other devices the same for me, limiting me to 5 no matter what.
Any ideas what might be wrong?