On a couple occasions since I installed Lion, the keyboard shortcuts ⌘+→ and ⌘+← have stopped working to navigate to the beginning/end of a line inside text fields and such. Any ideas what's going on?
- My computer doesn't beep when I hit these shortcuts.
- Keyboard Viewer shows that when I hold down ⌘, pressing left/right doesn't do anything.
- When I hold down both ⌘ and ⇧, the arrow keys work fine.
- The left and right arrow keys still work by themselves.
- ⌘+↑ and ⌘+↓, and ⌥+arrows still work.
- ⌃+A and ⌃+E still work.
- I don't have any particularly weird custom keyboard shortcuts set up.
- If it matters, I use 4-finger swipes and ⌃+arrows for switching desktops, two- and three-finger swipes for navigation, and three-finger swipes for Mission Control & App Exposé.