I have a jailbroken iPad1 with 4.2.1
- I replaced hosts file under /etc/ and resprang
- the iPad stuck at blank screen
- I restarted by pressing both power and home key
- Now the iPad is stucking and looping at apple logo booting screen
- I can access the file system using iPhoneBrowser 1.9.3 and
- iTunes 10.2.1 recognizes the iPad.
- WIFI interface seems to be up but SSH is not up
Now, I have replaced the modified hosts with original file.
Still the screen never reached the lock screen. I doubt it is file system error and in this circumstances how can I check my iPad for file system error? Is there a way?
- still stuck (have left it run out of battery)
- WiFi is not up.
SpringBoard Crash log state that
Reason: Watchdog timeout: 5 crashes, 732.836304s since last successful ping Thermal Level: -1 Thermal Sensors: failed to load sensor values
- upgrade to 4.3.3
- restore with back-up data
- all are working fine now