I'd like to make a video demo of my upcoming web application. Requirements include:
- Being able to have a sound track (probably just an mp3)
- Being able to 'film' screen work and chop it to bits and pieces to be embedded in the movie
- Having text, photo effects, fade in-out, constant motion (similar to mac screen saver slide show) etc - nothing too fancy.
- "Timeline" editor where I can combine all those elements and time them perfectly
- HD output with formats I can export later to Vimeo or YouTube.
I you have recommendations to video editing/video screen capturing i'd be happy to hear those. I've never done that before, but I do have lots of graphics experience and a good eye. Should be an interesting attempt.