For the most part iCal and Google Calendars via CalDAV just work for me. But irregularly, throughout the day, iCal will start bouncing in my dock and display a warning like the following:
What I know about the problem:
- It happens randomly. I can hit Refresh All in iCal and this sync error won't occur.
- The account with the error can change. It's not always a problem with the same account. I keep three Google calendars in sync with on iCal instance.
- It happens randomly throughout the course of a day. I can't predict when a sync will fail with this error.
- It does happen at all hours. I've had the pop-up show up at 9 am, and 9 pm and even 3 am.
- I've been unable to tell if the error results in an out-of-sync state between iCal and Google Calendar. That's what makes me nervous.
How can I make these sync errors go away for good?