I would like to merge three separate iTunes libraries. Here is more information:
- Currently have 3 separate iTunes libraries on 2 laptops and and dekstop.
- Want to merge all three onto the desktop (i.e. it has all content), while maintaining the other two laptop based libraries as-is.
- I want to avoid getting a slew of duplicates within the merged library.
- I am not concerned about maintaining the library (i.e. playlists, etc.) on desktop.
- I am not concerned with maintaining perfect sync, so could repeat the necessary procedure periodically to remerge libraries.
I am ok with using the command line, Python or applescript if that's the way to go.