Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

i know of a app which pops up a dialog at the top right corner of the screen, when a user in on skype and the other person is typing something.

this is not specific to skype, but for any messenger that is installed on the mac.

i know that the name of the app starts with c but i am not sure if the name is crawl or cawl or something else....

i would really appreciate if someone can help me.

thank you in advance.

share|improve this question


Looks like that:

growl tiger

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.