I want to resolve two issues: keep track of my (e)books and be able to insert and manager citations or references with Scrivener.
I would like to see what would you recommend for this.
I found and interesting tread on http://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12367 but for the moment it does not contain enough feedback for making a decision.
Please suggest answers only if you successfully used the product(s) for some time.
If you have different alternatives it would be good idea to add them as separated answers.
So far I identified:
Main features I am looking for:
- ability to manage ebooks (or alt least PDF ebooks)
- ability to get books information by using one or more online services
- ability to build a bibliography listing
- manage cites
- integration with Scrivener (to insert a reference or a cite)
- (optional) possibility to copy/share books to iPad and read them from there.