Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Currently I can switch between spaces using Control + arrow. I want to change that to Command + arrow. How would I go about doing that?

share|improve this question
up vote 2 down vote accepted

In System Preferences, open Exposé and Spaces, and go to the Spaces tab. Click the menu by "To switch between spaces:" and choose the second option.

Image showing location of menu

share|improve this answer

go to System Preferences -> expose & Spaces

enter image description here

Then select desire keyboard shortcut from "To Switch between spaces"

share|improve this answer
oh duh, thank you for stating out the obvious i apparently over looked :P – luca590 Apr 27 '11 at 21:51

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.