I am using Magic Mouse with my iMac having OS X Mavericks 10.9.
Everything was working fine since today morning, I realized that my Magic Mouse is only responding to scrolling and primary, secondary click. All other gestures of Magic Mouse were not working.
And another issue which I don't know it is related or not is that Google Chrome does not scroll. Restarting Chrome fixes problem for 2-5 minutes but not permanently.
I use all gestures frequently for spaces, zooming, swapping, navigating, etc and I am having very difficulty without these features.
Things I have tried:
- Checking/Resetting Magic Mouse settings from system preferences
- Turn Magic Mouse on and off
- Disconnect/Connect Magic Mouse
- Restart iMac, press power button and "command+shift+p+r" and from troubleshoot screen, verify/repair Disk Utility (OS Disk)
- Connect mouse with other iMac (mouse is fine)
After all these things, problem still exists. I have searched it in Google and I have found out that many people have received this problem but I couldn't find any solution.
Does anyone here know about this issue and have some solution??