I am having problem with accessing Virtual Hosts (located on my Mac) from XP installed via Parallels.
Here's the setup:
- Mac OS X 10.6.6
- using pre-installed apache running via Web Sharing (not using MAMP!)
- several virtual hosts set in apache's config
- Parallels 6
- Windows XP Pro 64bit installed via Parallels
- Network setup set to Shared
- virtual hosts from Mac added to C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file
Pinging gateway (Mac) from Windows seems to work just fine, but cannot access websites hosted on it - neither by directly accessing IP nor by VHosts.
Turning off firewall didn't seem to help.
What am I doing wrong?